Be part of Kuehne + Nagel Internal Audit team!
Your RoleYou will support Kuehne + Nagel to accomplish our objectives by applying a systematic methodology to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of control, risk management, and the governance of processes.
- Assist the audit team to conduct audits in accordance with the IIA and department standards in all relevant areas of Kuehne + Nagel companies
- Assist the development and execution of data analytics within the audit cycle, from audit preparation through visualization of audit results
- Further develop and share your innovative experience with previously used tools/methods (Tableau, Alteryx, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Provides clear, sufficient and well-written evidence to support work, issues and recommendations
- Recognizes issues, problems or opportunities and determines whether any corrective action is needed
- Prepares issues and recommendations to specific standards for inclusion in the audit report
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Finance
- 1-2 years of Data Analytics in the field of finance or internal/external audit
- 1-2 years of experience of internal auditing
- Ability to quickly understand and to assess processes, process risks and controls as well as organizational and structural aspects of the organization
- Ability to assess efficiency and effectiveness of procedures