Our Shared Service Center IT service team provide high quality IT service and support throughout the organization. If you wish to further develop your career in a large organization, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Foshan.
In this role, you will work with a team to be responsible for learning the business requirements, process, IT systems, and use of IT hardware and software.
· To install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· To respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· To provide technical support (it's mainly done over the phone, could be on site for local users)
· To create and modify various accounts for user
· To repair(called Dell service) and replace equipment as necessary
· To test new technology
· To find good tools to improve staff's productivity and accuracy of the company
· To develop automation tools for the team
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have strong trouble shooting skill and the ability to communicate with the help seekers. This role holder should have a keen eye for details and IT technology.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in service-oriented individuals who understand the importance of providing an excellent customer experience. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, international exposure and a rewarding career in logistics. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is a global leader in logistics, start a conversation with us and click apply today! ","datePosted":"2019-08-22T00:00:00.000Z