Are you knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks? Are you a problem-solver with excellent communication skills? Do you have experiences in IT support and you are interested in working in our Belux team? If yes, then continue reading, as this might be just the right challenge for you!
Your RoleWe are looking for an IT Support and Administration Officer to join our BeLux team who will work out of our sites in Liege and Geel.
- User support via ticketing system, phone and direct contact based on ITIL Standard
- Administration of users and computers in active directory and MS exchange server
- Administration of the local hard- and software (clients, server, storage, network, RF-environment, printers,...)
- Participation in IT projects
- Close cooperation with Business Units and support of business initiatives.
- Ensuring business contingency and data availability in our ICT environment.
- Defining processes, optimization and continuous improvements.
- Documentation of activities, processes, tasks
Your Skills and Experiences
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- Bachelor in IT or matching level of experience
- Experiences in IT 1st and 2nd level support (experiences with ITIL Standard as advantage)
- Deep knowledge of Windows 10 and standard applications
- Understanding of Windows Server Operating Systems, Vmware, MS Exchange
- Understanding of IT network technologies
- Awareness of Information Security and quality standards
- Great ability of logical and analytical thinking / structured way of working