At the IT Service Desk, you will support our colleagues around the world by taking care of different aspect of the IT world at Kuehne+Nagel.
IT Support at Kuehne + Nagel is more than just solving technical problems. In an international environment, you will be valued as a competent consultant in all technical matters - because your support ensures that our IT operations run efficiently. Become a part of this exciting department and get to know the cosmopolitan culture of Kuehne+Nagel!
· User support in the scope of problem solving, solution finding and technical support
· 1st Level IT Support with incidents, service requests and changes
· Identification, categorization and documentation of tickets according to predefined workflows
· Coordination with other technical departments for rapid error analysis and problem solving
· Remote installation of client software and peripherals
· Manage user accounts and rights in Microsoft Active Directory according to IT security policies and standards
Your Skills and Experiences
· Preferably basic knowledge of MS Active Directory and MS Exchange as well as Win7 and Win10
· Knowledge of ITIL is advantageous
· Fluent Russian and English skills is a must. Estonian language skills of benefit
· Good service orientation and communication skills
· Occasional shifts on Sundays might be required
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning and diversity and our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.","industry":"Logistics