We are looking for an individual with a desire to be part of a team growing at a pace and challenging the market; you will have the energy, drive, and above all passion, to want to be part of this exciting, complex and fast moving team for Food Services, a highly successful and leading edge business unit within Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel conduct logistics services on behalf of the customer Whitbread, ensuring the safe delivery of chilled, frozen and ambient products to more than 2,500 Costa Coffee, Premier Inns and associated restaurant chain outlets throughout the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for forecast and ordering of the contracted stock keeping units from the dictated supplier base ensuring demand availability of at least 99.50%. Supplier management in line with customer and business KPI’s and expectations at all time with clear communication and feedback maintained with internal and external stakeholders and customers along with meeting the customer needs with minimal risk to either party.
· Capacity management - effective flow of intake to ensure operations can effectively manage their resource and space, pro-actively manage stock for a JIT process plus safety stock to ensure 99.5% availability at all times.
· Analysis, review and proactively management of all product lines, inclusive of planning and forecasting based on sales trends and order patterns are fully managed and communication to all relevant customer, suppliers and other stakeholders.
· Customer engagement – review supplier performance by providing regular and meaningful data with up to date matrix/league tables and feedback.
· Supplier Management – build effective working partnership with monthly/quarterly one to one reviews with customer and suppliers with relevant reports/data and league tables on performance, communication of new products, obsolete lines and ensure stock availability is fulfilled to set KPI targets.
· Maintain effective administration processes to support the depots in delivering key KPI’s and ensuring specific function related KPI’s are accurately recorded and managed. Ensure new menus/seasonal specials are ordered and managed in line with the customer forecasts and pro-actively manage these.
· Delisted lines to be effectively managed out of the business without incurring stock loss. Ensure all stock issues identified during the picking process are resolved and where necessary orders placed to recover availability
· Ensure that daily system hygiene is maintained, PO are reviewed & closed and filed accordingly. Comply with Food Safety Regulations and CMI standards
· Ensure that the stock policies applied for the customer contract are complied with in relation to stock days holding etc
Your Skills and Experiences
· FMCG / food/ Retail or similar background
· Proven basic literacy and numeracy skills at Secondary school level
· Excellent communication skills
· MS Office - particularly Excel minimum of intermediate level
· Good understanding of the operation
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Able to use initiative
· Team player, Customer Focused
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","datePosted":"2019-09-05T00:00:00.000Z