Be a part of a dynamic diverse team, here at Kuehne + Nagel!
The position is accountable for continuously monitoring inventory accuracy, investigating root causes of inventory discrepancies, and leading physical inventory periodically.
• Perform warehouse duties using equipment (Forklift, Raymond Reach, Reverse);
• Investigating and identifying the root cause of inventory variances;
• Managing physical inventory counts on short timelines;
• Perform physical inventory procedures and cycle counts;
• Maintain Over Short & Damage (OS&D) program;
• Processing claims and warehouse transfers;
• Inspecting and correcting Inventory Diagnostics;
• Client exit and deletion procedures;
• Entry and release of the count plans within the Warehouse Management System;
• Picking support for stock outages, incorrect articles, and damage goods found during processing;
• Transactions balance over and under location discrepancies within the Warehouse Management System;
• Identifies nonconformities and potential nonconformities;
• Article maintenance and set up;
• Direct customer interaction to resolve issues;
• Comply with GMP requirements as applicable to ensure that all
quality and regulatory requirements of Health Canada and other
applicable authorities and client requirements are met.
• Any other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Experiences
• One to two years’ experience with cycle counting and inventory control processing preferred.
• Establish priorities, multi-task and detail oriented. Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
• Strong motivational, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Possess professional business demeanor.
• PC literate, Microsoft suites and/or WMS.