The Inventory Control Clerk maintains and updates inventory records to ensure effective inventory management in the Distribution Center.
Your RoleThe Inventory Control Clerk maintains and updates inventory records to ensure effective inventory management in the Distribution Center.
Your Responsibilities• Responsible for supporting and meeting KN and/or customer KPIs within sphere of responsibility.
• Awareness of and adherence to QSHE programs.
• Maintain and update inventory records.
• Maintains accurate inventory management procedures
• Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management
• Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
• Work with management on implementing loss prevention programs and improving management of inventory
• Implements a recovery program to ensure all defective product is accounted for and handled properly
• Supervise the inventory quality and accuracy assurance programs, including weekly and monthly reports
• Direct and/or supervise all associates handling inventory management functions
• Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products within the system
• Develop a program to audit returns and move returned product to its proper location
• Process proper documentation to generate a prompt credit transaction
• Perform weekly cycle counts and make system adjustments as necessary
• Develop a program to maintain tight security over inventory
• Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage detection
• Develop all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts SPECIFIC JD TASK
• Ability to meet attendance requirements and work overtime as required achieving customer metrics.
• The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
• Participate in KN Care
• Will perform other job tasks, as assigned.
Your Skills and Experiences•EDUCATION – HS Diploma or GED
•EXPERIENCE - One to two years’ experience with cycle counting and inventory control processing preferred.
•LANGUAGE - English fluency (reading, writing, communication)
•Establish priorities, multi-task and detail oriented. Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
•Strong motivational, problem solving and analytical skills required.
•Possess professional business demeanor.
•PC literate, Microsoft suites and WMS (Manhattan & SAP preferred).
•Strong work ethic and team player.
•Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
•High degree of professionalism. Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
•Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
•Basic computer knowledge (typing, ability to use a mouse, basic computer navigation, etc.)
•Detail-oriented with good organizational skills