Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you learnt in school? Want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry? Then consider interning with our International Supply Chain department.
Your RoleThis program is designed to offer a taste of a career in International Supply Chain with exciting challenges. You will be working on various projects and supporting our daily operations. We will also provide you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experiences and learn from our professionals.
You will be assigned to one of these teams and support their daily operations and projects.
- Product + Performance: review our presentation materials for customers and create a standard deck to improve the look and feel of our presentation.
- Product + Performance: revamp our internal community page to keep everyone across the region up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Control Tower: set up a master data table to support automated invoice auditing.
You need to be available for the whole period of the internship, i.e. June 1 to August 31.
Your Skills and Experiences
- University students in any disciplines with a keen interest in pursuing a career in logistics
- For the first role you need to be detail-oriented and enjoy compiling reports and presentation materials.
- For the second role you need to be creative and possess good visual + graphic skills.
- For the third role you need to be strong in Excel and data.