When faced with transportation challenges such as congested roads or ports, customers depend on Kuehne + Nagel to provide a combination of cost-saving solutions to move their goods around the world. If you wish to be part of a small and international team, this is an excellent opportunity to shape your career.
Your RoleIn this role, you will be responsible for all intermodal rail related tasks for both inbound and outbound. You are the expert coordinator, working with all parties to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Accept all intermodal bookings and ensure system entries are accurate and completed on time
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience with focus on service and retention
- Implement and follow customer SOP and KPI at all times
- Liaise with rail agents and monitor key milestones
- Partner sales team to follow up on leads for rail related business and participate in customer visits
Your Skills and Experiences
- To be considered, you should have minimum 2 years of freight forwarding experience, and ideally some sales or intermodal exposure. You are customer-oriented and calm in the face of challenges. You also have excellent communication skills, especially in engaging telephone conversations.