Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Human Resources Business Partner- North Vietnam will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resource (HR) services, policies and programs for the north of Vietnam. She/ He also takes responsibility to lead and participate in specific HR Projects that could interface with any of HR specialist team members (C&B, TA, POD). Furthermore, She/ He will manage the Recruitment & Selection process for the North office and part of South (senior search and hunt), and ensure quality hires for the organization, according to the agreed Key Performance Indicators and to lead the succession management and assist General Manager- Human Resources and Administration in HR projects.
Human Resources (HR) Operations
· In cooperation with the HR specialists supporting employee life cycle.
· Administration of the HR policies, procedures and programs in the area of benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, performance management and organisational development.
· Ensures coordination & implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff.
· Assists and advises company managers about HR issues.
· Work on Talent Acquisition to ensure delivery of effective hiring and resourcing plans.
· Creates cohesive and effective path for potential staffs. Make right people available at right time by recruiting, training and developing talent.
· Focus on employer branding, including but not limit to universities relationship development.
· Identifying Learning gaps via Training Need Analysis and organizing suitable training both operational and behavioral.
· Post Training analysis and developmental plan analysis.
· Improve training and development related processes, to include identification of training needs, design, delivery and evaluation of development programs.
HR Consultant and Business Partner
· Build and Develop Organizational Capabilities (Talent Management/Organizational Consulting). Work with leaders to ensure performance management is being effectively employed in support of a high performance culture.
· Partner with business units to assess needs and workforce planning strategies.
· Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee relation and organisational matters.
· Conduct internal investigations and consult. Responds to compliance issues and participates in implementation of employee relations programs and initiatives.
· Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws and regulations.
· Be the champion of employee needs.
· Partners with management on performance issues, creation of Performance Improvement Plans and Corrective Action.
· Mentor and guide leaders to manage their own performance and of their teams and create pipeline of potential leaders.
· To complete and disseminate regular and ad hoc reports.
· To lead/ participate in HR Projects assigned by General Manager- Human Resources & Administration.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor degree
· At least 3 years of experience in HR General
· Possess recruiting experience in senior level positions; experience in Forwarding/ Logistics is an advantage
· Excellent communication skill, in both English and Vietnamese
· Be able to lead/participate in various HR projects
· Good knowledge of labor code
· Customer oriented (external and internal)
· Be proactive and a good team player
· Proficiency in Microsoft office
· Willing to travel
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-09-24T00:00:00.000Z