You will be part of our HR team, adding your expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer + Operational Excellence!
Your RoleTo provide quality and professional HR operational and administrative services for the company, focusing on payroll, social/health/labor insurance, recruitment support, on and off boarding, and overall benefits administration. To keep improving and optimizing HR processes and systems as well as employee's experiences.
Your Responsibilities1)Recruitment & On-boarding
• Manage the on-boarding process after offer letter is signed - guide new joiners to complete the documents on time
• Notify all related departments for new joiner and ensure the necessary tools etc. are ready on their first working day
• Ensure individual employee files are maintained and regularly updated with all information on file as outlined in the HR policies and procedures and statutory guidelines
• Temp staff management
• Recruitment support for warehouse staff; including contract creation
2) Social, health and labor insurance administration. Liaising with local government offices. Providing necessary instructions and data to outsourcing vendor and Finance. Validating data for HR. Maintenance of and continuous improvement on workflow and processes in regards to social, health and labor insurance administration and payroll administration. Process must be regularly updated to be aligned with changes to labor regulation and KN Japan’s HR policies.
3) Payroll administration and process management. Liaising with Finance and outsourcing vendor. Providing necessary instructions and data to outsourcing vendor. Validating data for HR.
4) Owning the JinjiPro system. Liaising with respective department and outsourcing vendor. Providing necessary instructions and data to outsourcing vendor. Validating data for HR.
5) Benefits administration (sick leave, 401K application, maternity leave application, etc.)
6) Updating and management of safety confirmation system (for disaster and emergency BCP)
7) Overall administration support to Japan HR
8) Lead and mentor disability staff in HR.
9)Overall support to expats for their visa application and onboard to Japan.
Your Skills and Experiences
- over 3 years of working experience as HR
- over 3 years of project management experience
- having knowledge on Japanese payroll and social, health and labor insurance.
- IT literate – fast learner; Microsoft intermediate level
- Certified Social insurance labor consultant preferred
- Ability to read, write and converse in Japanese and English fluently
- Strong leadership skills and organization skills
- Strong team player and is self-motivated