Our Integrated Logistics division combines cutting-edge technology with technical competency to provide customers with effective and sustainable supply chain performance.
This position will spearhead the overall commercial strategy and operational excellence of the business in Greater China. If you are excited about building a team and growing a highly profitable business, this is a golden opportunity for you.
· Lead the business development efforts of integrated logistics in Greater China
· Ensure the successful implementation of customers gained globally and locally
· Ensure profitable management customer’s supply chain according to agreed scope
· Oversee the procurement and coordination of all 3PL services in cooperation with Control Center
· Manage projects and proactively improve overall supply chain performance
· Establish and maintain processes for successful management of financial budgets, resources and gain share models
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should have at least 3 years of experience in a 4PL environment, and a proven track record in sales and people management. You possess excellent influencing skills to effect change, and have strong problem solving abilities.
Good Reasons to Join
We are looking for transformational leaders who can drive innovation and challenge status quo. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to develop your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","industry":"Logistics