You are an experienced software engineer and know how to solve challenging questions by bringing domain knowledge, data and code together. Be a part of an IT team that actively participates in the digital transformation of Kuehne + Nagel.
As a full-stack software engineer, you will develop pioneering digital products bringing additional value to our customers and partners. You will work on greenfield projects in the cloud environment with access to the latest technologies available. You will solve problems concerning high-throughput complex event processing, geospatial models and facilitate the integration of technologies like GraphQL or Serverless framework. Your analytical approach, ability to learn quickly and innovative mindset will be key indicators of success.
· Design and develop digital products transforming logistic industry.
· Understand business requirements and translate into running software.
· Cooperate with product owners, business experts and data experts across all business units.
· Manage the entire product lifecycle - from ideation through specification, prototyping, integration and maintenance.
· Bring most recent technology to life on top of an existing application landscape.
· Sharpen and develop modern information architecture for the Kuehne + Nagel enterprise.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Strong experience in Java 8+ is required. Experience with other JVM languages such as Kotlin or Scala is an advantage. Python is a plus.
· Front-end development using one of modern web frameworks (Angular 2+, React, vue.js,) is beneficial.
· Experience in geospatial technologies, including routing and OSM is a strong plus.
· Knowledge of software engineering targeting OOP and Dependency Injection.
· Experience with AWS, Docker and microservices is an advantage. Proficiency with Linux and git is required.
· Able to learn quickly with the capability to solve complex problems whilst working on own initiative. Your experience and learning capabilities will be evaluated through technical assessment.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
Good Reasons to Join
You will work along experts using cutting edge technology in a startup atmosphere facilitating the digital transformation of the logistics industry. Working on globally scalable greenfield projects allows you to design and develop innovative solutions to problems, which are yet to be solved. You will receive a competitive salary, opportunities for professional development and work in a dedicated office located in Wroclaw city center. This is an excellent opportunity to take total ownership over projects conducted in the cloud environment.","datePosted":"2019-11-04T00:00:00.000Z