Do you feel comfortable deploying to production several times a day with our fully automated CD pipelines? Is asking “Why?” making you feel good?
Your RoleWe are looking for a software engineer (m/f/d) to join our agile and international team. In this role, you will be developing B2B customer-facing web products for quoting, booking or tracing our shipments. You will be part of our exciting digitalization journey, continuously grow with us, and innovate our products as well as the way logistics work.
- Development of Java-based customer facing web product based on a modern self-contained-systems architecture.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and based on those the enhancement of our product.
- Write clean code.
- Quality assurance e.g. with automated tests and code reviews.
- Guarantee Quality and long-term maintainability of the developed software.
- Enhancement of the build pipeline used for continuous deployment.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and tools.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Multiple years of active agile software development experience preferably matching our currently used technologies, such as Java (11), Spring Boot, Vue.js and TypeScript
- Multiple years of experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Jest, Serenity BDD.
- Experience with build and automation tools like OpenShift, Docker, Gradle, Jenkins, Git.
- Agile mindset, trust in self-organization and communication (and willing to do pair / mob programming).
- Foster a culture of feedback, have the courage to fail and a strong will to evolve personally as well as a team in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in spoken and written English. German is a plus.