Are you comfortable asking “why?” and a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices?
Your RoleWe are looking for a software engineer to join our agile and international team. In this role, you will be developing B2B customer-facing Air Logistics quoting and booking web products. You will be part of our exciting digitalization journey, continuously grow with us, innovate our products as well as the way logistics work.
- Develop Java-based customer facing web products
- Design and implement automated tests for your code
- Write clean code
- Take responsibility for quality and long-term maintainability of the developed software
- Work collaboratively on definition, specification and design of a modular and integrated software products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes following agile principles
Your Skills and Experiences
- Have 5+ years of active agile software development experience using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Git, Gradle, Oracle with continuous delivery
- Have very good understanding of DevOps practices
- Have agile mindset, trust in self-organization and communication (and willing to do pair / mob programming)
- Foster a culture of feedback, have the courage to fail and a strong will to evolve personally as well as a team in a dynamic environment
- Have academic degree of computer science or equivalent education/knowledge
- Fluency in English is mandatory