You are an experienced front-end developer and know how to build intuitive and appealing UIs? Be a part of the Wrocław LogTech Innovation Team to build modern cloud-native (AWS) applications.
Your RoleAs a front-end developer, you will be responsible for the “Face to the customer”, i.e. you will be responsible for many decisions around the user interface, both technically and from a UX point of view. You will work on projects in the cloud environment with access to the latest technologies available.
- Establish a state of art UIs
- Translate business requirements into running software, that includes the chance to actively influencing the product roadmap
- Cooperate with product owners, business experts and data experts across all business units
- Bring most recent technology to life on top of an existing application landscape
Your Skills and Experiences
- 3+ years of commercial experience developing JS applications
- You use any of popular front-end web or mobile frameworks including Angular, React, Vue or Ionic to build the presentation layer of your app. (Angular preferred)
- Knowledge of node.js, webpack, bootstrap, SASS
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Experience with Linux, bash, git required
- AWS Cloud experience is an advantage
- High level of written and spoken English. Any other languages will be a plus