Our finance team is the backbone of our rapidly growing business and provides crucial support in controlling costs and ensuring long term profitability and sustainability. This position is based in our global headquarters in Schindellegi, Switzerland, and will be tasked with preparing financial information for our top management.
Your RoleIn this role, you will get to work alongside the corporate finance teams, as well as the regional finance management, in order to prepare our worldwide financial reporting. You will analyse the reports to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, and compile them for our board members and analysts.
- Organise and supervise the collection and maintenance of the worldwide monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting
- Perform and assist in consolidation of group financial statements (PL, balance sheet & cash flow and related notes information) in accordance with IFRS
- Responsible for overseeing, preparing and assisting in preparation and distribution of internal and external financial reporting documents for actual, estimate and budget
- Assist in preparation of the annual report
- Interface with external auditors to coordinate their annual audit and quarterly reviews of the financial statements
- Assist in the accounting of mergers, acquisitions and other special projects as they may arise
- Coordinate with national and regional financial controllers for implementation of changes and compliance of existing operational manuals
Your Skills and Experiences
To be considered, you should possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance or controlling with a global company, as well as sound knowledge of accounting principles and reporting systems. You are highly proficient in Excel, as well as business intelligence tools and MS applications. Being a team player and prior experience working in a multi-cultural environment will be highly advantageous.