We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to support our team at a position based in Vancouver, BC.
The Finance Administrator will directly report to the Cash Management and Financial Reporting Manager who will determine the employee's general activities, targets and competencies.
• Accounts Payable;
• Investigate unidentified payments;
• Audit of Expense claims;
• Revision and administration of freight audit claims;
• Month end Cash Allocations support - Check Deposits;
• Entering and processing of financial data;
• Performing document and file management functions
• Retrieving check copies;
• Researching payment websites for payment status of invoices;
• Creating reports using Excel
• Photocopying, collating, scanning documents;
• Assisting with annual audit tasks;
• Assisting Collections Dept. with (ex. Confirmation of payments receipts, checking for missing payment application.
Your skills and experience
• 1 year general office experience or completion of an Administration program
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proven ability to work under pressure of deadlines
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.Kuehne + Nagel's Corporate Finance supports business development, growth, profitability and transparency across Corporate Accounting, Corporate Controlling, Corporate Tax Management and Financial IT.