Job Title: Driver
Vacancy Number: GB08993
What we’re looking for:
Someone who will ensure that products transported safely and efficiently to achieve customer requirements. Someone who is flexible, experienced and professional Driver and would be interested in joining our team.
What you’ll do:
· To sign in and out at the site security at the gatehouse.
· To obtain and wear Company issue PPE/uniform.
· To meet with site Health & Safety requirements and share general “housekeeping” responsibilities.
· Comply with process and procedure and all instructed Safe Working Practices including the reporting of all accidents and incidents within the workplace.
· To follow the Site Fire Evacuation procedure.
· Adopt KN Compass Principles and Behaviours.
· To not obstruct any of the walkways on site.
· To not misuse any item issued or supplied with regards to Health & Safety
What you’ll bring:
· Minimum Class 2 / Category C
· Valid Driving Licence for vehicle being driven
· Completion of driver CPC
· Customer Service experience and distribution experience in a customer focused environment
· A good working knowledge of EU driving regulations and Working Time Directive Legislation
· Able to provide full work history and be physically fit to cope with the demands of this role
· A hard working, positive and flexible attitude is essential
· Ability to work in a team and prioritise and manage tasks in a pressurised environment
What you’ll get:
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com
With more than 79,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>