We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a solid understanding of DevOps concepts who can play a major role in taking the department’s development teams to the next level in regards to cloud-native development!
Your RoleAs a DevOps Engineer, you will support and improve applications that are built on top of various technologies (mostly Java-based) for our internal customers. Day-to-day you will engage directly with internal clients, developers, and numerous other teams to better optimize their workflows through automation and well-designed systems.
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Taking part in automating and managing development & production environments
- Implementing monitoring, logging and alerting systems
- Working together with infrastructure and development teams to improve our products and processes
- Promoting DevOps and agile culture and mindset
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker (or similar tools, e.g. Kaniko, Buildah)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Tekton or Jenkins (X) or AWS CodePipeline
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, Ansible or AWS CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Kiali, Zabbix or AWS CloudWatch
- Scripting skills in automating routine tasks (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Bonus points for experience with ELK stack
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written