Customer Solutions Specialist
Exchange Pl 10, Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920 USA
The role takes overall leadership, accountability for strategy, and business plan related to Customer Solutions Activities in the Greater New York Area. The position is cross-functional across different business fields and covers Solution Consulting, Implementation, and support of Kuehne + Nagel Information Value Products (IVP).
Your tasks and responsibilities
• The successful candidate will analyze customer requirements and challenges related to supply chain visibility in order to identify solutions, provide insight and support using KN Login based solutions.
• Provide technical support and guidance related to customer's visibility needs
• Participate in training designed to better understand product functionality
• Utilize Company's systems to configure visibility requirements of each customer
• Create, update, maintain and troubleshoot customer reporting generated via Business Objects.
• Configuration of KN Login application to support defined customer requirements
• Assist in troubleshooting process with customer / sales and operations.
• Manage escalation process to KN Login NAM corporate team for KN Login issues not resolved locally
• Provide instruction to sales / operations in usage of specific KN Login features
• Management of Customer Profile activities for Sales Region including:
-Instruction on proper completion of the document per customer needs
-Escalation and resolution of issues raised by the local and Service Center teams
Your skills and experience
• Strong affinity with e-commerce, electronic media, and customer-facing information value products in general
• Effective presentation and customer relations skills
• Prior experience in Project Management is an advantage
• Strong coaching experience, strong tactical and analytical awareness, quality driven
• Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions.
• 2-3 years of operational experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical skills with attention to detail
• Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
• Driving license is required as well as the willingness to travel
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req35959
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.