Come join the Customer Solutions team in Charlotte!
Your RoleThe area or country Customer Solutions Expert takes responsibility for Customer Solutions (CS) activities in the Carolinas, leading to increased customer utilization of Kuehne + Nagel’s Information Solutions, thereby supporting new business as well as improving customer retention. Information Solutions include myKN, Business Intelligence and Data Integration.
Your Responsibilities• Manage the Customer Solutions functions:
- “Solution Design”, by offering consultancy services for customer information solutions
- “Solution Delivery” offering implementation services for Customer Information Solutions
• Run and or support Customer Solutions Projects in line with Kuehne + Nagel’s Solution Consulting and Implementation Methodologies
• Obtain customer feedback and ensure correct prioritization of customer specific requirements in the respective area / country and Regional Customer Solutions Community
• Train and support external and internal customers on solutions
• Preparation, execution and review of customer meetings and events
• Ensure sufficient focus on information solutions available on my KN for Customers, Business Intelligence, as well as Data Integration
• Responsible for carrying out regional/corporate Customer Solutions policy and strategy in the respective area.
• Alignment with Business Units (Sea/Air/Road) and Functional Units for CS related topics
PROBLEM SOLVING and DECISION MAKING
• Proven ability to complete projects and exceed results in an ambiguous work environment
• You are customer centric and as such can easily put yourself into customer shoes
• You like to work in teams and communicate well
Your Skills and Experiences• A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Logistics, Information Technology or an equivalent education
• Minimum 3 years forwarding, carrier or similar experience
• Minimum 3 years Solution Consulting experience preferably in supply chain
• Minimum 3 years of Leadership Experience and ability to manage teams remotely
• Advanced PC and MS Office application knowledge (including MS Visio or equivalents)
• Affinity with eCommerce and Online Information Systems","industry":"Logistics