Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Vacancy Number: GB08938
What we're looking for
Reporting to the Team Manager you will be the link between the KNDL Operations Teams and our Contract Partners and Customers. You will ensure that high levels of communication, support and understanding between internal departments and our customers businesses are developed. You will proactively help resolve day to day customer issues. This role is also to ensure that the business is aware of our customer performance / plans / feedback by sharing customer feedback.
What you'll do
· Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner. Escalate issues to team leader / management as necessary. Developing and managing relationships with customers. Attend regular formal internal and when required external customer meetings either in person or via conference calls representing KNDL
· Developing relationships with operational sites. Complete cross Contract training as per training matrix to become proficient in several contracts
· Be aware of the contractual KPI's, Ensure that you are aware of and follow the specific service contract requirements relating to your customer. Understand the different processes by customer
· Provide accurate and meaningful reporting as directed by your line manager to the business and customer.
· Ensure that any performance issues are highlighted and resolved at an early stage. Contacting customers via direct outbound telephone calls to advise of updates with regards to delivery status
· Liaising closely with the operations teams to fulfil customer requests. Collation and production of reports and KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Act as a central point of contact for all customer enquiries and complaints and ensure these are logged onto the KNDL/Contract Partners query management systems
· Perform all other duties that may be assigned. Provide support to other Secondary and Primary team members and control the workload of the managers and fleet to achieve shift deadlines
What you'll bring
· Excellent Customer & Service focus. Confident and highly motivated with excellent team work ethic
· Good interpersonal, relationship building, communication skills at all levels, both internally and with customers.
· Good working knowledge of systems eg Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, QMS
· Ability to learn and gain good working knowledge of operational processes & procedures.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, detailed data in a timely manner
· Methodical work effort strong organisational skills, attention to detail.
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work and working hours. Ability and willingness to challenge positively and develop solutions
· Experience in an operational environment desirable
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>