Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Fixed Term Contract
Working hours – 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM (6-2, 8-4, 10-6 – rotational)
Any 5 off 7 days
To support one of the exciting areas of the business, which has been extremely successful with new business wins historically and has numerous growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Team Manager you will be the link between the KNDL Operations Teams and our Contract Partners and Customers. You will ensure that high levels of communication, support and understanding between internal departments and our customers businesses are developed. You will proactively help resolve day to day customer issues. This role is also to ensure that the business is aware of our customer performance / plans / feedback by sharing customer feedback.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner
Developing and managing relationships with customers.
Attend regular formal internal and when required external customer meetings either in person or via conference calls representing KNDL. Developing relationships with operational sites.
Complete cross Contract training as per training matrix to become proficient in several contracts. Be aware of the contractual KPI's, ensure that you are aware of and follow the specific service contract requirements relating to your customer
Provide accurate and meaningful reporting. Ensure that any performance issues are highlighted and resolved at an early stage. Collation and production of reports and KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Contacting customers via direct outbound telephone calls to advise of updates with regards to delivery status. Liaising closely with the operations teams to fulfil customer requests
Act as a central point of contact for all customer enquiries and complaints and ensure these are logged onto the KNDL/Contract Partners query management systems.Provide support to other Secondary and Primary team members. Control the workload of the managers and fleet to achieve shift deadlines
Your Skills and Experience
· Excellent Customer & Service focus.
· Confident and highly motivated with excellent team work ethic.
· Good interpersonal, relationship building, communication skills at all levels, both internally and with customers.
· Good working knowledge of systems eg Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, QMS
· Ability to learn and gain good working knowledge of operational processes & procedures.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, detailed data in a timely manner.
· Methodical work effort strong organisational skills, attention to detail.
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work and working hours.
· Ability and willingness to challenge positively and develop solutions.
· Experience in an operational environment desirable.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
Route 2 Rewards.
Please apply at: https://external.kuehne-nagel.careers/home but if you any questions please contact us directly at:
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>