We are looking for a Customer Care Intermodal Specialist to join our operations in Birmingham. Do you take pride in your work, and want to join a global organisation with excellent career opportunities then this could be the role for you. #SeaLogistics
Your RoleThe role of Customer Care Intermodel Specialist is responsible for all aspects of day to day financial duties while also assisting the Quay evacuation team. You would ensure we meet the branches and our customer’s requirements which will assist in customer retention and longevity of customer relationship
- Daily checking / closing of FSL files
- Daily query resolution / supplier cost recovery
- Credits / debits issued to internal customers where required
- All charges / costs to be accurately entered within current month.
- All Quay Evacuation queries to be responded to with 48hrs.
- Additional charge notifications to be issued to Seafreight branches within 24 hours of receipt.
- Accounts queries to be resolved within 48 hours.
- Supporting with financial queries / disputes
- Supporting with financial month end process
Your Skills and Experiences
- Good industry knowledge of UK container transport operations covering both road and rail operations.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience of working within transport planning operations
- Good understanding of the UK geography
- Working knowledge of the governing UK transport laws and regulations.
- Good working knowledge of TOPS
- Understanding of KN Systems preferable