We are looking to an hire experienced Sales Executive to sell Kuehne Nagel logistics services to corporate clients. This position will be based in Vancouver .
Your RoleThis is a specialized sales position with focus on our core Logistics services (Airfreight, Sea freight / Customs / Road / Insurance) for small and medium sized accounts . This role will be responsible for delivering agreed portfolio targets through the development of existing and new customers in accordance with our national sales management guidelines.
- Acts as the primary point of contact to the customer, selling Kuehne Nagel services across business units (Seafreight, Airfreight, Overland, Customs) with a specific focus on the assigned business unit (Airfreight)
- Closely cooperates with operations to develop and apply specialized knowledge relative to the assigned business unit and trade lane (where applicable)
- Develop spot and regular opportunities with existing and new customers
- Customer retention engagement on assigned account portfolio
- Preparing and conducting customer visits, calls, presentations, quarterly business reviews, negotiations and contracts
- Liaising with operations on pricing/RFQ preparation
- Input and timely update of sales activities utilizing CRM system
- Ensures proper transitioning of customer to operations in line with customer requirements
- Create and manage a Sales Plan and execute that plan to success
- Maintain and expand client relations
- Demonstrate expertise on all company products / service offerings and manage the sales of these offerings in a disciplined / professional and direct manner
- Utilize all resources and tools at your disposal to ensure success and appropriate customer service while complying with all regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Company
Your Skills and Experiences
Professional experience required:
2-3+ years field sales experience required preferably with Corporate / B2B Sales experience
Demonstrated ability to synthesize customer requirements to develop innovative solutions
College or University degree in Business, Logistics or a related field preferred
Strong communication and presentation skills
Advanced computer skills, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Must be self-motivated with a professional approach
Seasoned listening and relationship building skills
This job is not eligible for international relocation support or work permit sponsorship.
Kuehne+Nagel Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.