Corporate EDI Specialist (m/f/d) Overland
As a Corporate EDI Specialist, you´ll enable a seamless digital communication with our customers and partners for our new Overland Transport Management System (TMS) – RoadLOG.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Help our Overland organization to streamline its operational processes by automating our customer and partner facing data exchanges
· Lead the requirement engineering for customer and partner interfaces and act as the global contact person
· Create logical mappings in accordance with customer specifications and our standards, in alignment with the local staff
· Ensure the alignment with our internal teams for physical mappings
· Execute testing and approvals before taking your work live
· Support our operational and sales teams in their daily operations
Your skills and experience
· Experience in, and passion for, analyzing complex data
· At least 2 years of experience in creating and testing logical mappings
· Extensive knowledge of EDI (EDIFACT, ANSI, IDOC) and XML
· Knowledge of the European overland transportation industry and
processes is an advantage
· Feeling for practical approaches (drive to get things done)
· Proven capability of simplifying complex problems
· Interpersonal and communication skills to manage a variety of external and internal stakeholders
· Solution and customer oriented
· Proficient in English
· Willing to travel outside of Germany
Good reasons to join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference Number: req36646