We are looking for the Coordinator Operational Efficiency to join our team in Contern, Luxembourg.
The Coordinator Operational Efficiency will support current Warehousing operations while focusing on GRIP productivity and solutions for existing customers. Within this role, you will train other users within GRIP (Productivity Management Tool) and guide and drive workshops with operations on set-up and needed adjustments.
· Maintenance current set-up of existing customers/set-ups & Create Reports as per operational needs
· Training of users within GRIP (Productivity Management Tool)
· Guide and drive workshops with operations on set-up and needed adjustments & Identify improvements and apply for other customers for better usage of the system
· Support and bring GRIP (Productivity Management Tool) to the next level of usage
· Participating in improvement projects & Support identification of potential improvement projects
· Support Operations (management) calculating impact of identified improvements
· Support in order to initiate, maintain and supervise Key Performance Indicators System according to financial and quality targets; interpret results and initiate corrective actions.
· Manage, Initiate and support Continuous Improvement for site(s) together with Operations and local Continuous Improvement Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
· Minimum of 2 years experience in logistics, warehousing background would be an asset
· Engineering or comparable technical degree
· Good knowledge and understanding of logistics processes and goods flows
· Ability to understand and define customer requirements and to develop concepts based on these requirements
· Analytical mind (ability to analyze comprehensive data) & ability to set priorities and to keep overview
· Project Management discipline & ability to work independently and within a team
· Excellent skills in MS Office
· Fluent in English & solid communication skills in German and French
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-10-03T00:00:00.000Z