You will be part of our Contract Logistics team ensuring the delivery of Operational Excellence.
Your RoleYou will be responsible for the overall performance of the warehouse, including operations, customer service, office operations and IT.
- To ensure that customers’ orders are processed promptly+ accurately to support daily warehouse operations.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that all Health, Safety + Quality procedures are met at all times.
- To unload + load pallets into the trucks/containers.
- To ensure that all company equipment/assets are handled + operated in a responsible manner at all times
- To perform housekeeping activities
- To manage the documentation (in/out) of warehouse
- To perform inventory checking including cycle counting.
- To repack + label goods
- To perform stock counts
- To complete other warehousing duties as instructed from time to time
Your Skills and Experiences
- Working Place : Busan New Port
- Native fluency in Korean is required
- Good command of written and spoken English preferred
- Bachelor's degree in economics and logistics related preferred
- At least 2 years of contract logistics experience preferred
- Collaborative mindset – sense of urgency and proactive communication
- Demonstrates strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office suite