You will be part of our Contract Logistics team adding your expertise + skills to the delivery of operational excellence.
Your RoleYour primary objective will be to ensure 100% accuracy in stock reconciliation + inventory management for each account. You will do this by working with a variety of internal + external stakeholders while focusing on the following key activities.
- To complete daily inventory tasks, including supporting the training of others per inventory management
- To provide weekly + monthly reports as per standard operating (SOP).
- To ensure processes for inventory claims, returns, damaged goods handling are completed, identifying
measures to reduce damages.
- To identify + resolve identified inventory issues via root cause analysis.
- To deliver all required of stock counts in accordance with customer requirements + our guidelines.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree or College Graduated.
- Having 2-year experience working in serviced warehouse environment.
- Be able to communicate in English
- Good at communication & negotiation skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and well organized with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Good at using PowerPoint, Excel and Word