You will be part of our Contract Logistics team, adding your expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
Your RoleYour primary objective will be to provide an outstanding level of service by managing customer needs, completing all required tasks effectively + efficiently, ensuring that all supply chain process are seamless. You will do this by working with a variety of internal + external stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives.
- To respond to customer requests in a timely quickly, identifying + solving issues, complaints or disputes in a professional manner.
- To manage + process received orders in the system, handing them over to the warehouse operations team for completion.
- To communicate with customers regarding the order status or when issues arise.
- To prepare + sort documents such as cycle count reports, invoices; identifying + interpreting data for system entry.
- To coordinate with customer to submit billing as per agreed timeframes along with required supporting documents, monitor + follow up any discrepancies in original tax invoices, escalating as necessary.
- To identify + implement solutions aimed at continuous improvements within the customer portfolio (e.g. data quality, turnaround times, + customer satisfaction).
- To ensure compliance with all customer contractual obligations on the part of the company.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Your strong customer management skills + knowledge of order management, will be the key.
- You will be successful in this role because of your knowledge across our operations + because you possess the key attributes we are looking for along with a passion for keeping all of your customers, suppliers + community safe.