Your RoleYour role is to support the marketing strategy in alignment with Global/Regional/National Sales targets, through regular development and execution of activities whilst ensure corporate marketing standards are adhered to.
Event & Product Management
- Plan and execute events, exhibitions and webinars.
- Assist in marketing campaigns, projects and product launches.
- Monitor campaign progress using various metrics and submit performance reports.
- Engage in market, product and competitor analysis in alignment with the Business Units and Country requirements.
Content Generation & Digitalization
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, flyers, website material).
- Develop sales support and corporate materials (standard brochures, flyers, presentations, case studies).
- Monitor search engine optimization performance and implement content recommendations for countries websites.
Branding & Communications
- Partner with Marketing Manager on the roll-out of country marketing plans for Singapore and Malaysia.
- Review and update all platform content (internal and external), including analytics and reporting.
- Coordinate the production of marketing materials, corporate gifts and products.
- Ensure of all marketing materials and development to ensure they adhere to corporate branding guidelines
Your Skills and Experiences
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business field is preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a Corporate Marketing/ Sales role.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe applications, search engine algorithms and optimization.
- Excellent communicator with a good command of English in written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Possess a keen eye for detail with proven organizational and planning skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and a large degree of independence.
- A solid analytical thinker with an outstanding ability to turn business data into marketing performance reporting and optimization strategies.
- Fresh graduates with a strong portfolio are welcome to apply.