Job Title: Class 2 Multidrop driver
Kuehne+Nagel Ltd are working on behalf of Whitbread to ensure the safe delivery of chilled, frozen and ambient products to more than 2500 Costa Coffee, Premier Inns and associated restaurant chains throughout the UK.
The Whitbread contract is predicted to grow by over 10% year on year. Our specialist team continues to grow to meet the requirements of this demanding and dynamic contract.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join our innovative and award winning Food Services Team.
To provide a first class professional delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities. To ensure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Regional Multi drop deliveries to outlets.
· Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle complying with food safety standards and transport legislation.
· Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards.
· Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel and the Whitbread Brands.
· Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle.
· Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times.
· Ensure that all delivery and returns procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer guidelines.
· Ensure all Company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the transport office/depot daily.
· Ensure Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements are met within Company and legal frameworks.
Your skills and experience
· Must hold a current class C licence.
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language.
· Hold a valid driver qualification card.
· At least 1 year driving experience – preferred 2 years driving experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to use initiative, organise own workload.
· Customer Service skills.
· Team Worker.
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>