Job Title: Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
Vacancy Number: GB08781
What we're looking for
Class 2 Multi Drop Driver who will be part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer. Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer. Through compliance with food safety standards and company policies and procedures the team will achieve a proactive and dynamic approach to exceeding our service level agreements.
What you'll do
· Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
· Comply with food safety standards
· Comply with transport legislation and working time directive
· Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
· Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
· Follow all delivery and returns procedures
· Maintain and manage company equipment
What you'll bring
· Must hold a current class C+E licence
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· Hold a valid driver qualification card
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer Service skills
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Salary between £12.88 - £14.58 per hour dependent upon shift
· Working 5 from 8 shift pattern
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
· Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
With more than 79,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>