Our Plainfield location is looking for a systems super user.
Your RoleYour focus will be on ensuring operational delivery through facilitating our entire systems landscape including internal + external facing applications. Through data analysis + other methodologies, you will ensure the optimal utilization of systems to achieve excellent data quality + efficiency.
Your Responsibilities• To ensure system excellence through high adherence to designed processes + proper utilization through system reports or process audits in collaboration with the process excellence function
• To implement + support usage of the entire system landscape through efficient + optimal system configuration achieving operational excellence & compliance with KPIs
• To ensure high levels of data quality via analysis, review + action planning together with stakeholders.
• To coordinate systems testing with operations + documents results as per regional standards
• To identify recurring issues, provide systematic solutions + provide support in facilitating user trainings
• To monitor internal support queues ensuring timely responses to all requests.
Your Skills and Experiences• Bachelor's Degree in any field (preferred)
• Experience in Contract Logistics Industry, with systems + technical expertise is an advantage
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Customer and process-oriented
• Possess the drive to find opportunities for process improvements