Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst and able to identifying trends and improving reporting? Are you proficient in SQL language with experience of data management systems and applications such as Tableau, Business Objects and / or Microsoft Power BI? Does this sound like you?
Your RoleAs a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Business Intelligence team (BI), within the UK Logistics Control Centre structure within Integrated Logistics. Our BI team needs to provide a comprehensive order life cycle, supply chain, productivity reports and commercial reports, metrics and KPI information with the aim of reducing uncertainty and identifying performance trends so we can make better decisions.
- Develop and build new reports in Tableau and Business Objects.
- Define requirement and scope of reporting needs.
- Set and provide enhanced reports and / or adhoc information about the order life cycle and supply chain execution to improve decision making capabilities.
- Create, generate and issue customised reports, metrics and KPIs.
- Investigate and update reporting logics based on changing business needs.
- Conduct analytic investigations based on generated reports, metrics and KPIs to understand the underlying operational/day-to-day trends, patterns, insight and relationships within the data.
- Maintain visual output of KPI’s and metrics.
- Work closely with Master data leads, Project Managers and Business Managers to ensure reporting requirements are understood and delivered on time in line with expectations.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry and legal standards is adhered to across the function.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proficient in SQL language.
- Experience with other data management systems or applications (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Business Objects BI would be ideal).
- You'll have a proven background (and affinity with) IT system related activities (Data bases, reporting software, etc).
- Proven ability to manage tasks, timelines and deliver results based on pre agreed targets; you'll be deadline driven, accustomed to working in a changeable environment and very well organised.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail with a systematic and methodical approach to your work and a reliable, flexible approach where needed and extremely motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with different stakeholders both internally and externally on all levels.
- Advanced knowledge and utilisation of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.