Job Title: Apprentice
Maximise revenue on each market through co-ordinating the efficient operation and administration of the markets within the department.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
· Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that customer expectations are met during the movement of cargo.
· Process all import bookings received from overseas partners and efficiently and accurately input them onto the internal computer system.
· Process import and export bookings received from customers and branches and coordinate these consignments with our partners.
· Ensure a steady flow of information and confirmation regarding imports especially.
· Liaise with the Transport department to organize collections from the ports and to establish when the cargo is expected back to the RH terminal.
· Book in deliveries of all consignments with UK customers, where relevant.
· Provide the Warehouse and Transport departments with a manifest for each consignment giving clear loading and unloading instructions.
· Ensure a complete understanding of all Export and Import procedures and RH invoicing procedures and operate accordingly.
Your Skills and Experience
· You are required to have an excellent level of literacy and numeracy
· You ideally should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer services role.
· You should be computer literate and able to adapt to using in-house computer systems
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>