Airfreight Import Customer Service
To follow up air import cargo physical and documentation flow from order received till arrival in Japan, some cases including customer reporting. Collect the right shipment and rate information and share that with overseas origin and Japan AI/AC teams, to ensure KN deliver as promised to the client. Escalate problem cases, report damage, collect facts and distribute to managers to make right operational decisions. Use KN Products GYQ or KNFN to quote for import customers, general cargo shipments.
Prepare and share SOP.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Receive shipments information from sales or overseas.
· Follow up order pick up time and booking confirmation.
· Escalate if necessary, to maintain required transit time.
· Direct lost customers to the responsible sales person or manager
· Collect all necessary information for damage cases and forward claim to the respective department
· Late and split shipment information to be escalated to management and overseas
Your skills and experience
· At least 1 year of experience in Airfreight import duties
· Advance level of English language
· Native level of Japanese language
· Customer service oriented mindset
Good reasons to join
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards & benefits.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req37635