Job Title: Airfreight Import Co-ordinator
Vacancy Number: GB08530
We are currently recruiting for an Airfreight Import Co-ordinator at our Heathrow offices to join our airfreight division who will be responsible for providing comprehensive customer support to the Airfreight division.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading airfreight provider's and as an Airfreight co-ordinator you will have a key role in promoting excellent customer relations as well as maintain existing business and develop new business opportunities within the Airfreight department.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Responsible for provided efficient 1st class customer service at all times
· Primary contact for Air imports responsible for handling queries and day to day imports from start to finish
· Processing Air import Shipments and arranging customer/supplier collections on a daily basis
· Maintain and develop good relationships with all colleagues in the UK and overseas.
· Work closely with Local / National sales and provide necessary support to them when requested as
well as identifying any potential sales opportunities to the teams
· Be cost conscious and maximise profitability on all files handled
· Ensure that all job files are recorded regularly and accurately and that all files are invoiced and
accruals are made
· All accreditations such as ISO9001(Quality), ISO14001(Environment), OHSAS18001(Health & Safety) must be adhered to at all times
· Handle documentation
What you'll bring:
· Previous experience in a similar role in a logistics environment would be preferred, experience airfreight would be advantageous
· Fully conversant with all aspects of air freight procedures
· Experience in imports across various vertical sectors
· Ability to work to demanding deadlines
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills, computer literate
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential
· Sound Educational background
· Clean Driving Licence
What you'll get:
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
· Competitive salary
· Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan
· Route 2 Rewards - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and service
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>