Come join our Warehouse team in Chicago!
Your RoleThe Warehouse Assistant Manager is responsible for directing the daily activities of the warehouse, including labor scheduling, supervision of equipment, and work force.
Your ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities include but not limited to
• Warehouse operations
• Maintenance of the facility and equipment
• Implementation and management of safety, security, housekeeping and sanitation programs as well as direct accountability for all operations within the facility
Your Skills and Experiences• Management experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
• Successful completion of all required QSHE and Business Unit related training
• Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills.
• Proven proficiency in an automated warehouse environment, with working knowledge of WMS technologies.
• Successful record of accomplishment in leadership and supervising the work of subordinates.
• Proficiency in planning, staffing, and budgeting.
• Ability to develop effective relationships and provide leadership.
• Successful communication - written and verbal
• Establish priorities and capable of multi-tasking