Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company
Your RoleResponsible for the RFQ’s coming from Sin BMT team, network and local sales team. Responsible for pricing ad-hoc request together with capacity planning & procurement team.
- Quote all local customers for prepaid export & collect import. Import quotes can be discussed by FA-I.
- Quote new business & new lanes.
- Re-quote existing biz.
- Quote the RFQs and make sure submission is before the deadline.
- Responsible for rate revision based on Fuel/Security updates by Airlines
- Liaise with sales & FA/BM to get the BR/SR for quoting local customers
- Liaise with Network (KN origin/destination), Check KN Freightnet (KNFN) or KN Products (KNPD) and as well as ZA to obtain all required costs & service elements for prompt quotation issuance
- Assure pricing will be adjusted according to market & in line with our Retention activities
- Other task will be given by Sgn ZA-B
- Work closely with FA and Capacity planning Team
Your Skills and Experiences
- A degree with related discipline from a recognized institution
- Having at least 3 years working experience in Freight Forward. Experience in Air Logistics is an advantage
- Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
- Customer orientation
- Good at communication, time management skills.
- Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
- Good command of English