The sky is the limit with our collaborative and quality-driven air logistics team.
Your RoleIn this role, you will take care of all request for quote and product rate updating which will ensure they are in line with market situation and the company's short/long term strategy.
- Handle rates negotiations with carriers, subcontractors and overseas' offices.
- Complete all request for quote (RFQ) accurately and timely.
- Work with capacity planning, operations and customer service team to ensure the price and service provided in the pricing stage is competitive.
- Adjust and update the price and services quoted on a monthly or quarterly basis to align with the market.
- Assist in the implementation of awarded business.
Your Skills and ExperiencesYou have good knowledge on air logistics market and are good at strategy pricing by cost analysis and management.
You need to be time sensitive and able to multi-task. You need to demonstrate a customer focus mindset in everything that you do on a daily basis.