You will be joining our Operational Care Team to add your expertise + skills to the delivery of Operational Excellence.
You will be enabling transport activities by executing bookings, entering orders + generating all required export /import documentation while liaising with our Customer Care Teams (CCL) + Revenue Care (RCC) teams to ensure all requirements are met (in a timely and efficient manner). As always, these activities are in line with all relevant governance + regulatory requirements.
· To create/complete shipment details in our internal transport management system, coordinate with all involved stakeholders + organize transport based on the customer promise, obtain DG approvals where required, escalating discrepancies as required.
· To monitor + report on the operational performance of carriers + other vendors as well as ensuring strong data quality is available for timely + accurate customer reporting.
· To create files for consolidation (Export) or de-consolidation (Import).
· To review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions including clarifying any deviations or conflicts while taking country regulations, export/import compliance, rate + routing information into consideration.
· To accurately submit/issue all required documentation within 24 hours of departure in a timely manner.
· To ensure departure + arrival confirmations (or deviations v. scheduled) are shared with CCLs.
· To ensure cost awareness + efficiency through timely, accurate cost/revenue updates including profit maximization by providing cost awareness to the CCLs + RCC.
· To support + resolve claims + disputes.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields
· Having at least 2 years working experience in Freight Forward. Experience in Air Logistics is an advantage
· Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
· Customer orientation
· Good at communication, time management skills.
· Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
· Good command of English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics