If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Customer Care Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Air Logistics team in Jamaica, NY.
Your RoleThe Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel. Specifically, the Customer Care Specialist is part of a team within our CCL’s – Customer Care Locations, who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers (OCC’s) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Maintain Real Time Visibility of our Customers’ Transactions in AirLOG by Updating Route Maps and following the Air Logistics 2.0 Tag methodology, and receive and submit final customer rate requests (Freightnet or the Pricing Team).
- Drive all elements of the customer into our core operating systems and tools by requesting Business Profile creation/updates, customer quotations into AirLOG/QTAir and requisite Customer Wiki page.
- Monitor, prioritize and balance customer specific needs on a daily basis by answering queries and requests through multi channel communication streams, and monitor SSC performance related to Customer Care processes.
- Timely escalation handling for SSC when assistance is needed for Customer Care processes, and complete Forwardering Sub Ledger closure of customer shipments using ACON and within the requirements as stipulated by our corporate financial goals (accuracy, timeliness).
- Collaborate with Kuehne+Nagel sales to develop customer specific work instructions and implement continuous improvement measures that ensures the overall health of our relationship with our customers.
- Collaborate with the Operational Care Centre to ensure we deliver on our service commitment by analyzing Customer KPI reports in order to communicate and assist the OCC in implementing corrective and preventative actions, and collaborate with the Air Logistics Process Manager to drive SSC and automation utilization related to Customer Care processes.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Cost Centre to ensure all quotes, rates and agreements with the customer produce accurate and timely billing and maximize GP.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 3-5 years of Freight Forwarding/3PL Experience.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for Air Logistics.
- Support both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure satisfaction and service excellence.
- Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate.
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations.
- Time management/prioritization, follow-up skills and active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking abilities, and the ability of sound judgment and critical thinking.