How do manufacturers ensure time-sensitive cargo such as perishables and medical supplies reach their destinations on schedule? If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Shanghai.
Your RoleIn this role, you will work closely with customers and customs brokers to ensure export clearances are executed correct timely and correctly.
- Complete all documentation, customs and general operational tasks for Air Logistics export shipments
- Key in all relevant information into the system accurately and timely
- Prepare and send all documentation to the shipper for confirmation
- Prepare and issue invoices for local charges accurately per SOPs and KPIs
- Complete all relevant tasks to release appropriate documents
Your Skills and Experiences
Ideally, you should have some exposure to airfreight operations. You are comfortable in dealing with systems and a high volume of work. Previous internships with a forwarding organisation is highly advantageous.