You will be joining our Customer Care Team to add your expertise + skills to the delivery of Customer Excellence.
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering queries, + responding to complaints and feedback. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
· To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
· To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
· To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
· To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
· To collaborate with Finance + Revenue Care Center (RCC) to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
· To document, resolve, analyze all complaints and feedback then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
· To create, review + refine customer reports.
· To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields
· Having at least 2 years working experience in Freight Forward. Experience in Air Logistics is an advantage
· Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
· Customer orientation
· Good at communication, time management skills.
· Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
· Good command of English and Korean
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.","industry":"Logistics