If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team.
Your RoleThe Air Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational expertise for Kuehne + Nagel's customers.
- Coordination of all aspects of the export process (including, but not limited to billing, rate quotation, approval of vendors invoices)
- Receive pre-alerts/routing orders/bookings from customers/KN Network and sales
- Respond to emails from external and internal customers on a daily basis.
- Monitor ETA with airlines/gateway and ensure freight has arrived as per schedule
- Ensure compliance with work Instructions and KN procedures with all applicable laws & regulations.
- Communicate proactively with customers on shipments status
- Insures KPI performance accordingly to customer agreements and network requirements
- Follow-up shipments status during transport; identifies incidents and ensures resolution of incidents.
- Insure KN systems are utilized properly (Salog, BPA…) and operational processes are followed
- Support product initiatives of KN nationally, regionally and globally
Your Skills and Experiences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills