Join our cross functional and fast-moving agile development team (KANBAN), with focus on quality assurance.
Reliable, high-performance and customer-oriented solutions are the pioneers of our first-class logistics services. Our IT team in Hamburg is a large and important part our success. In this area, specialists ensure our smooth IT operations day after day - and here we develop IT systems in interdisciplinary projects using modern methods with which we extend our lead in terms of speed, reliability and customer orientation. Worldwide, as a team and hand in hand with the departments and soon with you.
· Work as a member of a cross functional and fast-moving agile development team(KANBAN), with focus on quality assurance.
· Work closely with the business and IT department to define the testing strategy and to ensure that acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined.
· Be involved throughout the entire development lifecycle, from requirements definition through realization to demo and product delivery.
· Design, develop and execute maintainable manual and automated cases based on complex functional and technical requirements.
· Perform detailed error analysis on different levels (functional, application server log files, database, message validation (web services, REST, JMS)).
· Create detailed defect reports.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Degree in technical engineering.
· Multiple years of professional experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering (ideally in agile team).
· Knowledge in software testing standards, methods and conventions.
· Experienced in manual and automated test case design and test case execution.
· Analytical skills which help to identify technical issues in the system under test.
· Basic knowledge in software programming, database, Linux and communication.
· Possess "can do" attitude and open mindset.
· Fluent in English, German is a plus but not.
Good Reasons to Join
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.","industry":"Logistics