Administrator, 12 month FTC
Reference Number: GB06438
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Three Shift System - 12 month FTC
KN Drinks Logistics is a specialist drinks only service provision. With a client portfolio of internationally recognised brands, it is our mission to create profitable growth by becoming the partner of choice to the Drinks Industry. This role will be based at the Derby NDC. Reporting to the Stock and Admin Support Manager, the Admin Team Leader has responsibility for ensuring the efficient running of the Administration team, to the agreed budget and service targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of stock receipts (Inbound deliveries) and the picking / loading on time of all outbound deliveries, working alongside warehouse management team.
• Plan the daily work load and ensure that time and attendance matters are managed
• Monitoring internal and external KPI's, ensuring that they are met and improved upon
• Building positive customer relationships and responding constructively to customer requests and internal departments
• Encourages employee participation and effective team working and ensuring employees are involved in the success of the operation through continual feedback and positive communication
• Ensure that HM Customs & Excise requirements are adhered to at all times
• Maintain controls for returned and damaged stock
• Manage various system hygiene tasks
Your skills and experience
• Preferred experience of SAP LES, SAP PO2, GTS, debrief and Duty Manager systems
• Intermediate PC Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Flexible approach to working hours, including weekends
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Organisation skills
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• Drive, determination and a track record in delivering continuous improvement
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines in an organised and informed manner
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.