Start or continue your international career with this excellent opportunity to join the world’s leading forwarding and logistics organisation and be part of our ongoing success story.
Further enrich your experience in administration by taking on this role in leading a team to provide high level of administrative support within our Hong Kong office. You will also ensure the efficient and cost effective delivery of administration services. Are you highly organized and have a keen eye for details? If you enjoy working in an international environment with excellent career development opportunities, come talk to us today!
· Ensure that administrative support in the branch is standardized and delivered at optimal levels in accordance with agreed policies and regulations
· Communicate locally with property management offices, office facility management, reception, mail room, courier services and oversee the deployment and management of on-site contractors
· Set clear standards for the delivery of administrative processes and ensure the processes are well implemented
· Review supplier solutions on an ongoing basis and initiate benchmarking/tender exercises as appropriate
· Provide local support on administration and procurement related activities
· Manage the annual inspection and renewal of business licenses and certificates
Your Skills and Experiences
We are looking for a highly organised person with strong communication skills who possesses a similar background in administration management. Ideally, you should have minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in leading a team in a large multinational organization. You should possess the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines. Ideally, you should be proficient in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world.","datePosted":"2019-11-06T00:00:00.000Z